New Interview Series
In our next installment of the Embrace Fertility expert interviews I chat with fertility coach Kristin Dillensnyder @ttc_kiki about the importance of emotional support while going through infertility or IVF.
In this interview
In this interview we:
- Each share our own personal experiences of what it was like before and after learning how to really understand ourselves while trying to conceive.
- Discuss the concept ‘What if infertility was an invitation to find out who the hell you are before your baby arrives?￼’
- Share our fave ways to soothe and calm ourselves.
- The techniques we still reach for now we are mums.
- Why getting the right emotional support while going through infertility or IVF can make such a difference.
All about Kiki
Kiki struggled to conceive and had to go through three rounds of IVF and experienced all the outcomes: 1 that didn’t work, 1 that worked and 1 that ended in miscarriage. She became an infertility coach to share her hard learned lessons and provide the support she wished she had. Her mission is to help her infertility sisters understand that their feelings are valid and that they do not have to go through this emotional rollercoaster of infertility alone. She’s from Connecticut but calls South Carolina home, loves listening to music, T Rex jokes, snail mail, mascara and talking.
Kiki’s coaching is tailored for women who need infertility treatments to grow their family, yet feel like they’ve lost their control, their joy & their hope in the process. She helps you take back control, build up the belief that you will become a mother, and create a toolkit to lean on during the tough days. All while providing support from someone who understands. To get the support you need, to have a safe space to be authentically you, and to know that someone is right by your side along the way.
Support from Kiki
TWW Challenge sign up page: bit.ly/TWWChallenge
Monthly Virtual Infertility Workshop sign up: https://www.BigSisSays.com/Workshop
First time visiting Embrace Fertility?
Subscribe on Youtube for bi-monthly fertility expert interviews and head over here to sign up for your free ‘Fertile Thoughts Activation Pack’ and find relief from anxiety and repetitive negative thinking while enhancing your fertility.