Would you like to come and play on my podcast/Youtube channel?
My intention with this interview series is to open up the conversation around why support and connection while trying to conceive and going through treatment are so important. I want to introduce new people and ideas to my audience and let people know that there is support from many different people, using various techniques and at different budgets (from free upwards).
I want to build up the credibility of my podcast and YouTube channel, increase my social media following and mailing list. At the end of the interview I will ask you to let people know how they can get in touch with you and if you have a freebie you would like to offer them, I will also invite people to subscribe to my podcast/ YouTube channel and mailing list.
I really enjoy chatting to like-minded people and feel that our conversations can be of benefit to those struggling with infertility.
Following our interview:
- I will create an interview square and video cover like the above and also 2 quote squares from our chat/your feed tagging you in all posts both in text and images.
- I will share each of these on my Instagram feed, these will go out over the course of a week to maximise exposure to the interview.
- I will create at least 3 Instagram story posts about our interview, what we talked about etc.
- I will send interview out to my mailing list
- I will also share in my private fertility support group, fertility networking Facebook group, on Facebook business page and Twitter.
- PS Do come and join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fertilitypregnancybirthprofessionals.
If you would like to you can also include my logo on your website in this type of way:
As featured by:
You can download the image here or click on image below to access larger file than thumbnail:
If that sounds good keep reading…
Prep for interview and agreement for cross promotion with Embrace Fertility
To confirm the interview will be recorded as video via Zoom (so landscape screen) and shared within two weeks of recording (unless otherwise discussed) on:
- The Embrace Fertility YouTube Channel fully tagged with appropriate search words
- My website www.embracefertility.co.uk within the Inspiration section with SEO. www.embracefertility.co.uk/fertility-blogs/
- On the Embrace Fertility podcast (www.anchor.fm/embracefertility) which airs on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
In advance to our chat please could you send me:
- Short/mid length bio that I can use as introduction at the beginning of the interview.
- A suggested title for the episode which is clear and enticing. (We can brainstorm/adjust after the interview depending on how the conversation plays out.)
- Your intentions of what you want to share with my audience in bullet point form that will form the framework for our interview.
- Your intentions of what outcome you would like from the interview i.e. Sign ups to mailing list, one-to-one work, social followers etc.
- High res profile photo of you for the artwork.
- Your logo if you have one.
- Longer bio/info for inclusion in podcast show notes, under YouTube video and on my website. To include all links, social media handles etc. and offer of freebies/lead magnets if you have any.
The importance of emotional support while going through infertility or IVF
In this interview we:
- Each share our own personal experiences of what it was like before and after learning how to really understand ourselves while trying to conceive.
- Discuss the concept ‘What if infertility was an invitation to find out who the hell you are before your baby arrives?
- Share our fave ways to soothe and calm ourselves.
- The techniques we still reach for now we are mums.
- Why getting the right emotional support while going through infertility or IVF can make such a difference.
All about Kiki
Kiki struggled to conceive and had to go through three rounds of IVF and experienced all the outcomes: 1 that didn’t work, 1 that worked and 1 that ended in miscarriage. She became an infertility coach to share her hard learned lessons and provide the support she wished she had. Her mission is to help her infertility sisters understand that their feelings are valid and that they do not have to go through this emotional rollercoaster of infertility alone. She’s from Connecticut but calls South Carolina home, loves listening to music, T Rex jokes, snail mail, mascara and talking.
Kiki’s coaching is tailored for women who need infertility treatments to grow their family, yet feel like they’ve lost their control, their joy & their hope in the process. She helps you take back control, build up the belief that you will become a mother, and create a toolkit to lean on during the tough days. All while providing support from someone who understands. To get the support you need, to have a safe space to be authentically you, and to know that someone is right by your side along the way.
Support from Kiki
In return I ask that you:
- Share the interview square plus 2 x quote squares on your instagram feed over the space of two weeks from it being published tagging @embracefertility and directing people to the interview on my website/podcast/instagram bio link. I will send you the text that I’m using in the main interview posts and posts to include this info within them:
Search for ‘Embrace Fertility’ on your fave podcast player and subscribe for weekly episodes. Follow @embracefertility for inspiration and insight into using the mind body link while #TTC.
- Share the interview with your mailing list.
- Add a link to your linktree on instagram if you have one for at least a week.
- Share at least two Instagram stories during the week promoting the episode and tagging @embracefertility. (You can reshare mine if you like.)
Booking and rescheduling link.
This will automatically generate the zoom link. You don’t already use zoom then please download the free app/software at least 15 minutes before the interview time to get it all set up in advance.
Any questions email me email@example.com.